Organizations across the country are facing unprecedented challenges in the wake of COVID-19. We want to assure you that CRC Group is open for business and our teams are here and ready to support you and your insureds through this difficult time.
CRC Group producers are taking action to assist you:
- Our teams are currently reviewing renewal lists at least 90 days in advance to start strategy conversations early.
- We are in the process of cataloging all of our top carrier COVID-19 responses and will share that information with you as it becomes available.
- Rest assured, when you are working with one CRC Group producer, you are leveraging the collective knowledge of 2,000+ insurance professionals ready to assist you when you are unsure of the impact that the coronavirus may have on your account.
It has never been more important to partner with a wholesale broker who can provide you with the tools, resources and knowledge that you need in these uncertain times. The CRC team has been working hard to provide you with useful information to help inform your team and your clients, the following is the latest:
- Working Remotely Due to COVID-19? Cyber Coverage May Apply to Unexpected BI
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) spreads around the globe, businesses are looking to remote work solutions that safeguard staff and support business operations. Millions of employees are transitioning to remote work in compliance with social distancing and quarantine guidelines. However, striving to lower the infection rate can increase a company's cyber risk. Maintaining off-site operations requires that businesses create secure virtual workplace solutions, take steps to mitigate cyber risk, and consider how cyber insurance can help support business continuity and operational resilience. Click here to view the full article.
- New Podcast Episodes
Infectious Disease Coverage Explained by Guest Contributor Richard Coyle from Miller Insurance Services. Click here to listen.
The Hardening D&O Market for Hospitals & Healthcare Organizations and the Possible Impact of the Coronavirus. Click here to listen.
- WSIA Compiled COVID-19 Bulletins by State
A number of states have issued notices or bulletins that request or require accommodations for insureds during the COVID-19 crisis and, in some cases, make accommodations for regulatory requirements that apply to surplus lines brokers, nonadmitted carriers or both. WSIA has created this summary of those statements. Click here to view.
- CRC Group Accounting Customer Service: 844-530-0089
The CRC Group Accounting Customer Service team is ready to assist you and your clients during this crisis.
We have aggregated all of our COVID-19 related material in one spot to make it easy for you to access the information you need, when you need it. Visit www.crcgroup.com/covid-19 for articles, podcasts, videos and resources. We will continue to update our COVID-19 resource page with additional content and news as it becomes available. It is another important way CRC Group is Placing You First.